Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Date- check! Venue- check!

We have a venue and a date! Back in May, I stumbled across pictures from some one's wedding. The scenery was breathtaking, everything I imagined a fairytale wedding would look like. Luckily, the photographer credited the location of the picture- Neverland Farms. Once I looked it up, I was in love. I found contact information through a Google search, and sent an email immediately. In no time, I heard back from the farm's owner, Suzy, and we were scheduling a visit to the site. On a Saturday in June, Ryan and I made the 1 hour venture north, into the beautiful mountains of Georgia, following directions Suzy gave us because any GPS will lead you astray. From the second the gravel drive lead us through the gates of the farm, we fell in love. Meeting Suzy, who is absolutely wonderful, sealed the deal for us. Neverland Farms would be our venue, and Suzy would help make all of our wedding dreams come true. We put it all in writing the following week, and the deal was sealed!



October 20, 2012. An evening ceremony and reception to follow at Neverland Farms in Cleveland, GA. It's still more than a year a way, but we are super excited! Let the countdown begin! Visit our wedding website for more details about our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment